- Born:24 February 1992 (28 years)
Mongolian judoka Kherlen Ganbold won the Grand Prix in Qingdao in 2012 and Grand Prix in Miami in 2013. He captured bronze at the Grand Prix in Antalya in 2018. He took bronze at the Grand Prix in Jeju in 2014. He captured silver at the Grand Prix in Tashkent in 2017. He took gold at the IJF Masters in 2017 and silver in 2019. He was 7th at the 2018 World Championships. Ganbold won the Champions League with Sporting in 2018 and 2019. In 2019 he won the Grand Prix in Montreal and Budapest.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 100
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 935
- Continental Championships Juniors 001
- International Tournaments 101
- National Championships Seniors 014