- Born:4 February 1992 (27 years)
Cuban judoka Andy Granda took a bronze medal at the Grand Prix in Cancun in 2017 and silver in 2018. He captured bronze at the Grand Prix in Antalya in 2018. He clinched a bronze medal at the Pan American Championship in 2019 in Lima. He took gold at the Pan American Open in Quito in 2019.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 221
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 210
- World Cups/Continental Open 001
- International Tournaments 121
- National Championships Seniors 202