- Born:10 June 1993 (25 years)
Alonso Wong of Peru won the PJC World Cup in Purto la Cruz in 2011. He won silver at the PanAm Open in Buenos Aires in 2016 and silver in 2017 in Santiago and bronze in Lima. He took a bronze medal at the Grand Prix in Cancun in 2017. He captured a bronze medal at the Pan American Open in Santiago in 2019 and took bronze in Lima and Cordoba.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 210
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 100
- World Cups/Continental Open 545
- Continental Championships Juniors 021
- International Tournaments 400