- Born:26 May 1991 (28 years)
Iranian judoka Javad Mahjoub took silver at the Grand Prix in Antalya in 2018. In 2016 he took the victory at the European Open in Oberwart and bronze at the Grand Prix in Düsseldorf. He took silver at the Grand Prix in Tbilisi in 2016. He won the Grand Slam in Moscow in 2013. He captured bronze at the Grand Prix The Hague in 2017. He won silver at the Grand Prix in Tunis in 2018. Mahjoub won the European Open in Prague in 2018. In total 14 World Cup medals.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 011
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 641
- World Cups/Continental Open 112
- Continental Championships Juniors 101