- Born:27 May 1992 (27 years)
Jaakko Alli of Finland won the European Cup in Tampere and Helsingborg in 2014. He took a bronze medal at the European Cup in Sarajevo in 2017. He is multiple judo champion in Finland. He was Nordic champion in 2014 and 2016 U100kg. He took a silver medal at the European Cup in Sarajevo 2019. He was added to the JudoInside team in 2017.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- European Cup Seniors 212
- International Tournaments 503
- National Championships Seniors 202
- National Championships Juniors 201
- National Championships Cadets 001