- Born:19 March 1996 (24 years)
In 2018 Soumiya Iraoui of Morocco took silver at the European Open in Rome. She took silver at the African Championships in Cape Town in 2019. She captured a silver medal at the African Games in Rabat in 2019. She clinched a bronze medal at the Grand Prix in Tashkent in 2019. She claimed a bronze medal at the African Open in Dakar in 2019. She was born Salé next to Rabat. She has four sisters and a brother. She likes to read books and started judo when she was 14 years.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 021
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 100
- World Cups/Continental Open 120
- Continental Championships Juniors 101
- International Tournaments 100