- Born:28 January 2001 (18 years)
Belgian judoka Jente Verstraeten won a bronze medal at the European Cadet Championships in 2017 in Kaunas. She won the European Cup Cadets Berlin in 2017. She took a bronze medal at the Cadet World Championships in Santiago de Chile in 2017. Jente Verstraeten (BEL) was number 1 of the IJF World Ranking for cadets U40kg in 2017.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- World Championships Cadets 100
- Continental Championships Cadets 110
- European Cup Cadets 412
- National Championships Juniors 001
- National Championships Cadets 003