- Born:5 August 1996 (24 years)
Theodoros Tselidis was born in Russia as Fedor Celidi where he took a silver medal at the Russian Championships in 2017 U90kg. He switched to Greece and immediately picked up the pace winning important medals. He won bronze at the European Championships in Tel Aviv and followed up with bronze at the Grand Prix in Hohhot and bronze at Mediterranean Games in Tarragona.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 100
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 100
- World Cups/Continental Open 001
- National Championships Seniors 020