- Country:South Korea
- Born:12 December 2000 (19 years)
Korean judoka Jisu Kim took the bronze medal at the World Junior Championships in Zagreb in 2017. She took bronze at the Grand Slam in Paris in 2019. She clinched a bronze medal at the Universiade in Napoli in 2019. She captured a bronze medal at the Junior World Championships in Marrakech in 2019.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 200
- World Championships Juniors 200
- Continental Championships Juniors 001
- Universiade / World University Championships 100