- Born:21 June 1995 (23 years)
Mongolian judoka Altanbagana Gantulga won silver at the Grand Prix in Ulaanbaatar in 2016 and silver at the Grand Prix in Qingdao in 2016. He won a bronze medal at the Grand Prix in Hohhot in 2017. He took a bronze medal at the Grand Slam in Düsseldorf in 2018. He took bronze at the Grand Slam in Ekaterinburg in 2018.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 431
- World Cups/Continental Open 100
- Continental Championships Cadets 100
- World Military Championships/Games 001
- National Championships Seniors 012