- Born:3 September 1995 (24 years)
Mongolian judoka Erkhembayar Battogtokh took a bronze medal at the Grand Slam in Düsseldorf in 2018. He claimed a bronze medal at the World Military Games in Wuhan in 2019. He won the gold medal at the Asian Open in Hong Kong in 2019.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 100
- World Cups/Continental Open 001
- Universiade / World University Championships 010
- World Military Championships/Games 100
- National Championships Seniors 010