- Born:28 September 1992 (27 years)
Kazakh judoka Gusman Kyrgyzbayev won the European Cup Uster in 2016. He took a bronze medal at the European Cup in Saarbrücken in 2017. He took a bronze medal at the Grand Prix in Tunis in 2018. He won silver at the European Cup in Saarbrücken in 2018. He took a bronze medal at the Asian Pacific Championships in Fujairah in 2019. He took the gold medal at the Grand Slam in Abu Dhabi in 2019.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 100
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 213
- World Military Championships/Games 001
- European Cup Seniors 110
- National Championships U23 001