- Born:3 March 1992 (28 years)
Belarus judoka Ihar Zhukau won silver at the European Open in Sofia in 2016. In 2012 he won his first World Cup medal, silver in Minsk and won bronze in 2015 in Minsk again. Zhukau won the German Open in Sindelfingen. He is former Belarus Junior champion. He won European University in 2015 in Reims. He won a bronze medal at the European Open in Tallinn in 2016.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- World Cups/Continental Open 220
- European Cup Seniors 011
- International Tournaments 010
- National Championships Seniors 211
- National Championships Juniors 001