- Born:24 February 1989 (30 years)
Sinan Sandal captured a bronze medal at the Grand Prix in Zagreb in 2017. He won his first World Cup bronze medal at the PanAm Open in Lima in 2016. He took bronze at the Grand Prix in Tbilisi in 2016. With his club Sandal won bronze at the European Club Championships.He competed at the Worlds in 2015 in Astana. He is Turkish champion in 2012 and 2015 U66kg. He won gold at the Balkan Championships in 2012 in Trebinje.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 300
- World Cups/Continental Open 100
- European Cup Seniors 010
- International Tournaments 101
- National Championships Seniors 114