- Born:9 September 1990 (28 years)
Sharafuddin Lutfillaev of Uzbekistan took silver at the Grand Slam in Paris in 2017 and 2018 and bronze in 2015. He won the Grand Prix Tbilisi and Grand Prix Samsun, both in 2015 U60kg. Lutfillaev won Tashkent bronze in 2016 and captured bronze at the Grand Prix in Tashkent in 2017. He won bronze at the IJF Masters 2017. In 2018 he won the European Open in Minsk. He captured gold in Marrakech and a bronze medal at the Grand Prix in Tbilisi in 2019.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 100
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 1344
- World Cups/Continental Open 002
- National Championships Seniors 110