- Born:13 December 1986 (32 years)
Uzbek judoka Sherali Juraev won the Grand Prix in Tashkent in 2013 U90kg which was one of his career highlights, among various international World Cup medals. He won multiple national titles in Uzbekistan. Juraev won a bronze medal at the Grand Prix in Tashkent in 2015 and in 2017.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 300
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 411
- World Cups/Continental Open 200
- Universiade / World University Championships 010
- National Championships Seniors 102