- Born:1 June 1994 (25 years)
Egyptian judoka Mohamed Abdelmawgoud won the African Championships in 2019 and 2014 U66kg. In 2015 he won bronze and in 2016 silver in Tunis. He started with continental silver in 2013. He took silver at the Grand Prix in Budapest in 2018. He clinched the silver medal at the Grand Prix in Marrakech in 2019. He claimed a bronze medal at the African Games in Rabat. He was seventh at the 2019 World Championships in Tokyo. He clinched a bronze medal at the Grand Prix in Tashkent in 2019.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 223
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 120
- World Cups/Continental Open 010
- Continental Championships Juniors 002