- Born:1 June 1994 (24 years)
Egyptian judoka Mohamed Abdelmawgoud won the African Championships in 2014 U66kg. In 2015 he won bronze an in 2016 silver in Tunis. he started with continental silver in 2013. He was African Junior title in 2011 and 2014. In 2016 he won silver at the European Open in Oberwart. African Junior champion in 2011. He took silver at the Grand Prix in Budapest in 2018.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 122
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 010
- World Cups/Continental Open 010
- Continental Championships Juniors 002