- Born:9 January 1991 (28 years)
Brazilian judoka Eric Takabatake won Panam Championships silver in 2015 and 2019 and took various Grand Prix medals. He took bronze at Grand Prix Jeju 2015 and won the Grand Prix Havana and silver at Grand Slam in Abu Dhabi in 2016. He won bronze at the Euro Open in Lisbon in 2017. He took a bronze medal at the Grand Slam in Düsseldorf in 2018. He finished seventh at the 2018 World Championships in Baku. He took silver at the Grand Slam in Brasilia in 2019.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 121
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 251
- World Cups/Continental Open 422
- World Military Championships/Games 001
- International Tournaments 001