- Born:10 March 1990 (29 years)
She won bronze at the Grand Slam in Baku in 2016 and bronze at the Grand Prix in Qingdao in 2011. In that year she won Asian Championships bronze as well. Asian Championships bronze medallist Lu has form in Azerbaijan after winning bronze at the annual Baku Grand Slam in 2016. She took a silver medal at the Grand Prix in The Hague in 2018. She claimed a bronze medal at the Asian Open in Hong Kong in 2018. She took bronze at the 2019 European Open in Prague.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 200
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 210
- World Cups/Continental Open 200
- International Tournaments 101