- Born:29 September 1990 (28 years)
Mongolian judoka Davaadorj Tumurkhuleg won various events such as the Grand Prix in 2015 in Mongolia. Davaadorj took the world #1 position U66kg and was double medallist at World Junior Championships. Davaadorj won the Asian Games in 2014 in Incheon. He won the Grand Slam of Paris in 2015. He finished 7th at the 2016 Olympic Games. He won 30 World Cup medals. He claimed a bronze medal at the Asian Open in Hong Kong in 2018.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 212
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 7106
- World Cups/Continental Open 334
- World Championships Juniors 020
- National Championships Seniors 102