- Born:19 February 1988 (32 years)
Mongolian judoka Uuganbaatar Otgonbaatar won the Grand Slam in Tokyo in 2017 as well as the Grand Slam in Baku. He won bronze at the Grand Slam of Paris in 2015. Four medals in Ulaanbaatar. He won World bronze with the Mongolian team in 2015. Otgonbaatar took bronze at the Grand Prix in Tbilisi in 2016. He claimed a bronze medal at the 2013 World Sambo Championships in St. Petersburg. He clinched a gold medal at the Asian Pacific Championships in Fujairah in 2019.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 301
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 821
- World Cups/Continental Open 321
- National Championships Seniors 006