- Born:2 May 1989 (29 years)
Chinese judoka Junxia Yang won the Grand Prix in The Hague in 2018. She won the European Open in Madrid, Grand Prix of Ulaanbaatar in 2014 and Asian Open in Taipeh in 2014. The Chinese participated at major events such as the Grand Slam in Paris. She won the Grand Prix in Qingdao in 2015. She won bronze at the Grand Prix in Samsun in 2016. She finished 7th at the Rio Olympic Games. She won the Asian Open in Hong Kong in 2018. She won gold at the 2019 European Open in Prague.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 210
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 203
- World Cups/Continental Open 304
- International Tournaments 100