- Born:4 January 1992 (27 years)
Israelian judoka Peter Paltchik took gold at the Grand Prix in Tbilisi and The Hague in 2018 and captured gold at the Grand Slam Abu Dhabi. He won European Championships bronze in 2018 in Tel Aviv. Paltchik won the Grand Prix in Cancun in 2017. He captured more than 10 World Cup medals starting in 2014 U90kg but all others U100kg. He took a bronze medal at the Grand Slam in Paris in 2019.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 100
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 304
- World Cups/Continental Open 400
- Continental Championships Juniors 010
- National Championships Seniors 033