- Born:4 January 1992 (27 years)
Israelian judoka Peter Paltchik took gold at the Grand Prix in Tbilisi in 2018. He won the Grand Prix in Cancun in 2017. he took a bronze medal at the European Open in Rome in 2017. In 2014 he took medals in Oberwart and Tallinn. Paltchik is triple Israelian champion in 2013, 2014 and 2015. He took bronze at the Grand Prix in Budapest in 2018. He won European Championships bronze in 2018 in Tel Aviv. He won the Grand Prix in The Hague in 2018.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 100
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 204
- World Cups/Continental Open 400
- Continental Championships Juniors 010
- National Championships Seniors 033