The Netherlands was the winning nation at the second day of the European Youth Olympic Festival in Baku. The Dutch girls captured two gold medals and there were two more bronze medals to celebrate. Last year’s European bronze medallist Elin Henninger this time captured the gold medal in the women’s U52kg category. Read more
Dutch Former judoka Jackie Groenen is in the FIFA women World Cup final. Groenen won Cadet European bronze after she lost in the semis to Irina Dolgova. In yesterday’s semi final she scored the only goal in Holland’s match against Sweden and qualified for the final on Sunday. Read more
The International Judo Federation is fully associated with the World Women's Day, held on March 8 and organized under the umbrella of the United Nations, to which the entire world sports movement is invited. Read more
Ukrainian teen Daria Bilodid defeated IJF debutant Yoshida Sana (JPN), the younger sister of senior U57kg world champion Yoshida Tsukasa, to complete a full set of world judo titles. Judo’s youngest senior world champion maintained her unbeaten record against Japanese judoka as Yoshida became the seventh victim of the Ukrainian phenomenon who just turned 18. Read more
Daria Bilodid became the youngest ever World Champion in the history. The tall Ukraine turned from a princess into a queen today. She was already European champion and won all possible titles in Europe, but now she was crowned as the best judoka U48kg of the World after her victory against Funa Tonaki (JPN). Read more
- 19 Sep 2018Kelmendi at conference on Gender Equity: Together we are Stronger
- 27 May 2018Italian girls impress at European Cup for Cadets in Coimbra
- 12 Feb 2018Italian girls impress at European Cup in Follonica
- 3 Nov 2017Mums in judo: Pregnant judoka Sarah Loko Guerschner is over the moon
- 17 Oct 2017Mums in Judo: Automne Pavia How to get back on the mat after after pregnancy
- 10 Oct 2017Mums in judo: Laura Gomez: how to get back on the mat after pregnancy?
- 18 Sep 2017Mums in judo: Sarah Mazouz: how to get back on the mat after pregnancy?