Brillith Gamarra Carbajal
- Born:21 September 1996 (22 years)
Brillith Gamarra Carbajal of Paru won bronze at the Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing in 2014 U44kg in the team event. In 2017 she won bronze at the Pan American Open in Santiago and Lima. She captured a bronze medal at the Pan American Open in Santiago in 2019 and silver in Lima.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- World Cups/Continental Open 512
- Continental Championships Juniors 201
- Continental Championships Cadets 010
- International Tournaments 200