- Born:1 October 1993 (25 years)
Mongolian judoka Baskhuu Yondonperenlei won a bronze medal at the Grand Prix in Hohhot in 2017. Yondonperenlei took gold at the Grand Prix The Hague in 2017. He claimed a bronze medal at the Grand Slam in Osaka in 2018. He won bronze at the Grand Slam in Düsseldorf in 2019. He took a bronze medal at the Asian Pacific Championships in Fujairah in 2019. He claimed a bronze medal at the Grand Slam in Baku in 2019.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 100
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 401
- International Tournaments 100
- National Championships Seniors 100