- Born:20 May 2003 (16 years)
Italian judoka Veronica Toniolo won gold at the Youth Olympic Games team event in 2018. In 2018 and 2019 she won gold at the Cadet European Cup in Follonica. Italian Junior Champion in 2019. She captured the gold medal at the Cadet European Championships in Warsaw and bronze at the EYOF in Baku in 2019. Veronica became cadet world champion in Almaty in 2019. She is coached by her father Raffaelle Toniolo. She captured the gold medal at the European Cup for Cadets in Follonica in 2020.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- World Championships Cadets 001
- Continental Championships Cadets 011
- European Cup Cadets 217
- National Championships Juniors 001
- National Championships Cadets 002