- Born:28 August 2000 (18 years)
Japanese judoka Sanshiro Murao took a silver medal at the Junior World Championships in Nassau in the Bahamas and the mixed team world title for Juniors. He earned bronze at the Osaka Grand Slam as he went 5-1 in his homeland and beat seasoned world medallists including Ushangi Margiani (GEO) and Ivan Felipe Silva Morales (CUB).
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 100
- World Championships Juniors 010
- European Cup Juniors 100
- National Championships Juniors 010
- National Championships Cadets 001