- Born:9 September 1998 (21 years)
Indian judoka Tulika Maan is mulitple gold medalist in senior national in India. Maan is also junior national silver madalist in India. SInce 2019 Tulika competes in the IJF World Tour in Tbilisi, Budapest, Zagreb and Abu Dhabi. She won bronze at the Asian Open in Taipei. In 2018 she won the Commonwealth Championships in Jaipur. She debuted at the 2017 World Championships in Budapest and competed at the Worlds in Tokyo. In 2019 she became Commonwealth Champion in Walsall.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- World Cups/Continental Open 100
- Continental Championships Juniors 200
- European Cup Juniors 001
- National Championships Seniors 002
- National Championships Juniors 011