- Born:4 January 2001 (18 years)
German judoka Raffaela Igl became Youth Olympic Champion in 2018 in Buenos Aires.. She took a bronze medal at the Cadet World Championships in Santiago de Chile in 2017. In 2018 she won gold at the Cadet European Cup in Fuengirola, Zagreb and Berlin. Raffaela Igl (GER) was number 1 of the IJF World Ranking for cadets U70kg in 2018.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- World Championships Cadets 100
- Continental Championships Cadets 100
- European Cup Cadets 313
- National Championships Juniors 010
- National Championships Cadets 300