- Born:12 June 1957 (59 years)
Phil Takahashi was 1981 World bronze medallist for Canada. Takahashi won the Pan American title in 1980 and 1982 and bronze at Panam Games in 1979 and 1983. The lighweight won silver at the German Open in Munich in 1981. He won the Dutch Open in 1981 as well in his best year.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- World Championships 100
- Continental Championships 202
- Universiade / World University Championships 100
- International Tournaments 335
- National Championships Seniors 0010